Important information for the stay
Book your stay directly with us and get the lowest rate and free parking by the hotel.
Accommodation conditions during the COVID-19 pandemic
It is possible to provide accommodation services to those who have no symptoms of Covid-19 and prove that they meet one of the next conditions (more information on the Covid portal):
- certificate of vaccination (at least 14 days have passed since the final dose of vaccine) or,
- negative PCR test result from certified testing center undergone no more than 7 days ago, or
- negative antigen test result from certified testing center undergone no more than 72 hours ago, or
- positive test result from certified testing center that proves, that the guest has had a laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 disease (no more than 180 days have passed), or
- guest will undergo a preventive antigen self-test on the arrival with a negative result (please bring your own self-test).
- guests can be accommodated for a maximum of 7 days and if they want to extend their stay, they must meet one of the conditions again or do a self-test on the spot with a negative result.
- These rules do not apply to children under 6 years of age.
Booking conditions during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Positive test for COVID-19 before arrival - reservation with a paid deposit: if you provide a positive test result from certified test center, you will be allowed to use your paid deposit for a new reservation with the new dates. Otherwise, no refund is provided.
- Closure of the hotel by force majeure (Covid-19 lockdown) - reservation without paid deposit: the reservation will either be canceled free of charge or moved free of charge to an alternative date of stay.
- Closure of the hotel by force majeure (Covid-19 lockdown) - reservation with paid deposit: the reservation will either be moved free of charge to an alternative date of stay or the guest will be issued an accommodation voucher for the next reservation in the value of the deposit paid, valid for at least 12 months. No financial refund is provided.
- Restrictions on hotel services and the surrounding area during Covid-19 pandemic: guest acknowledges that if there is a restriction due to force majeure (Covid-19), for example restrictions in restaurant services or cable car services, etc., the hotel will not compensate any of such restrictions.
Breakfast is served in our restaurant located at hotel ground floor from 8 a.m. - 10 a.m. For non-accommodated guests, breakfast is for 195 CZK per adult and 130 CZK per child till 12 y.o. Breakfast package to take away is also available, please refer to restaurant staff in advance.
Check-in is from 2 p.m. till 9 p.m. Early check-in is a subject to hotel availability. Fees may apply. In case of later check-in please contact us.
Check-out is until 10 a.m. Later check-out is a subject to hotel availability. Fees may apply.
Our hotel rooms are cleaned every day at 9:30 a.m. - 2 p.m. Help us to protect the environment and leave the towels in the basin if you want them to be changed.
Please inform the hotel in advance that you are coming with the dog. A fee for a dog is 170 CZK per dog per night. Please do not leave your dogs alone in the room. They feel lonely and barking. :)
Our hotel is one of the oldest buildings in Špindlerův Mlýn and does not have an elevator. If needed, we will be happy o help with suitcases upstairs to the room.
Extra bed and baby cot
An extra bed is available on request for a fee. Baby cot is available on request for CZK 100 per night.
Hairdryer is available at the restaurant bar on request.
There is an option to order a stay on half board basis in the summer season. Half board dinner is 3-course.
Iron & Board
Iron and ironing board are available at the restaurant bar on request.
Parking is available by the hotel (1 car per room). If you make a direct reservation (via phone, email or our booking engine on our website), parking is free of charge, otherwise the fee is CZK 50 / car / night. On check-out day, parking is only till 10:00.
Our hotel reception is based at the restaurant bar in the ground floor. Operating times are 8 a.m. - 10 p.m.
In front of the hotel, there is a ski bus stop that is free of charge.
Ski & snowboard storage room
New heated ski & snowboard storage room is located on the ground floor of the hotel. Please take your ski boots into your hotel room.
Our hotel is non-smoking. In case of smoking in the room (including electronic cigarettes), we will have to charge 1000 CZK for room cleaning (even repeatedly). Thank you for your understanding.
Špindlerův Mlýn is the most popular ski resort in the Czech Republic. Even though it is known as the center of winter sports, there is also much to be enjoyed in the summer months. More information about sports activities can be found on our partner Yellow Point agency website www.yellow-point.cz. One of the hotel guest's benefits is 15% off on their services.
You can borrow table games free of charge at the restaurant bar. We kindly ask you not to lose parts of the games.
Wi-Fi is available free of charge in the hotel.